Upcycled shirt/Shirts part three

Here is the other shirt which I bought from the fleamarket. This upcycling project I made during this week. The shirt's original buttons were unpractical,so I sewed different buttons for their place,I used the buttons of the beige shirt from the bunny project. When I started this project I noticed that the other pocket was a bit of torn. So, I tried to fix the problem with a bit of thin denim fabric,by sewing two pieces of that extra denim for the place of the pockects. I know that they are not symmetricly sewn into place,but I tried. I probably wear this shirt something with long sleeves. But in the end I'm quite happy how it looks despite the small flaws. (Maybe at some point I will try to fix it a bit).




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Neulekehikko/Knitting loom

Helmiliskot osa 2

Window mobile