Nostalgic






 I found that small "house" when I was going through my OLD projects. As you can see the painting on that house is not perfect. I made that when I was at fourth grade in comprehensive school. I couldn't keep this any longer because it took too much space. If it would havehad a battery it would have had a small simple light.

That small closet I made when I was at six grade in comprehensive school. If it would have a battery,it had a closing mechanism. Anyway I store my random notebooks in that closet. It is spray painted in silver,that is why the painting on it looks so neat. I think that I will keep that closet,because It is practical and I can store some random things in it. Ps: I made both of these projects in my woodwork class a LONG time ago. (In comprehensive school)  :)

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Neulekehikko/Knitting loom

Helmiliskot osa 2

Window mobile